viewing of my documentary in 06
My documentary film
December 2nd, 2006 by abossoneHello everybody! Yesterday was World
AIDS Day, and a documentary that I made
about HIV/AIDS and Christianity was
viewed by a group of 80 people in
Chicago followed by a townhall meeting
and panel discussion.
If you are interested you can watch my
at www.bossonemedia.comand click
on the tab for Audio & Video.
I am particularly happy about the World
AIDS Day event because as a journalist I
rarely have the opportunity to know
about people working toward change as a
result of my work. Journalism at its
highest form is force for positive
change and opening dialogue. I hope that
the discussion during this event, as
well as my documentary, will help
alleviate the HIV/AIDS pandemic and help
those suffering with the disease.
The film event was organized by Joy
Morris-Hightower, who was featured in my
film. It was sponsored by the Chicago
Department of Public Health, the AIDS
Foundation of Chicago and the Cook
County AIDS Collaboration.
Thanks for your support and friendship.
Hope you enjoy the film!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home